Fixed Cost Plans
- A free feasibility study
- Help, advice and sugestions on the layout and design
- Straighforward honest advice on the likelihood of Planning Approval
- Help and advice throughout the project, including once the building work has started
- A fully measured home survey
- Unlimited free amendments to the plans throughout the design process
- Unlimited free amendments as requested by Planning and Building Control
- A full specification for Building Control, often called ‘building regs drawings’
- Structural calculations for steel beams (RSJ’S) included
- Two copies of plans on A1 architectural paper, more copies available at no additional cost
- PDF copies of plans, a specification and structural calculations included
- Ordnance survey maps included
- We are Planning Agents and make submission to your Local Planning Authority
- We are Building Control Partners and make submission for you
- We deal with all enquiries from Planning and Building Control
- We tell you exactly what the planning and building control fees will be
- Help with selecting a good builder
Two storey house extension plans from only £995.00 + vat
Garage conversion plans from only £695.00 + vat
Alan & Joe Castle, Paddock Wood, Kent.
Sarah & Dominic Farrugia, Gravesend, Kent.
Gill & Alan Greenwood, Borough Green, Kent.
David Johnston, Chart Sutton, Maidstone, Kent.
Mr & Mrs Green, Meopham, Kent.
Jonathan and Debbie Hawkins, Erith, Kent.
Kevin & Ruth Sturla, Gillingham, Kent.
David and Jackie Ferguson, Gillingham, Kent.