With over 25 years experience of working with the various Local Planning Authorities in Kent and obtaining planning permission on over 97% of our applications. We can help you achieve a bigger home. The main LPA’s we deal with are Medway, Gravesham and Swale, we can help you understand if your planning ideas will fit in with what will obtain permission.
You may be surprised to discover that you can have that extra space you’ve always wanted, be that a larger kitchen, extra bedrooms, a study, a utility room or just extra living space. Once in the hands of an experienced professional, obtaining planning permission becomes a straightforward process.
A good set of plans from KCR Design for any kind of planning permission, will take many factors into consideration:
- Achieve a design of good quality
- Compliment the shape, size and character of the existing dwelling
- Design a new space that sits in harmony with the existing property
- We can help you achieve the additional space you want, more bedrooms, a bigger kitchen or an extra reception room
- Kick start your project with a well designed set of plans, a cost effective specification and sound advice on selecting a good builder
- Over 25 years’ experience of major home improvements
We pride ourselves on good design, achieving the most cost effective solution for our clients, without compromising the integrity of the property and it’s relationship with the immediate area.
Interested in obtaining planning permission?
To book an appointment or to ask any questions, just call us on 01634 757355 and we’ll take it from there.
Alan & Joe Castle, Paddock Wood, Kent.
Sarah & Dominic Farrugia, Gravesend, Kent.
Gill & Alan Greenwood, Borough Green, Kent.
David Johnston, Chart Sutton, Maidstone, Kent.
Mr & Mrs Green, Meopham, Kent.
Jonathan and Debbie Hawkins, Erith, Kent.
Kevin & Ruth Sturla, Gillingham, Kent.
David and Jackie Ferguson, Gillingham, Kent.